Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Tractor

We installed the tractor engine today. It was difficult but we accomplished the task we set out to do. We had to improvise since we did not have all the proper equipment for installing an engine. The pictures below show the chronological order of the installation.

Well this is what it looked like without the engine.


We used an "arch" which was designed to pick up the heads of a cotton harvester (that's the most technical I'm going to get about the "arch")

Once we had the enginge in the general vacinity of where it needed to go, the damn thing tried its hardest not to go together.


But in the end we were able to get that sum bitch (technical term) in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment